Marshall joined Melton & Melton in 2002 and has served as a partner in the audit department since 2015. Marshall performs audit, review and compilation engagements in a wide variety of industries, but focuses mainly on companies in the construction, manufacturing, and benefit plan industries.
A former Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps, Marshall would describe himself as “accountable and committed;” fellow team members laud him for his detail-oriented work, all-around efficiency, and the pride he takes in mentoring future leaders of the firm. He attributes his success in the accounting industry to his hard work and finding balance between his professional and personal life.
Marshall lives in Deer Park, Texas with his wife, Rhonda, and their children, Grant and Nyah. He is heavily involved in coaching youth baseball and football, while serving on the board of both sports organizations, and in his other free time he enjoys hunting and fishing, and traveling with his family.
CPA – Texas
Certified Construction Industry Financial Professional (CCIFP)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants – Houston Chapter
- Construction and Financial Management Association
- Houston Contractors Association
University of Houston – Clear Lake (2002)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting