Jason joined Melton & Melton in 2008 and he became a partner in the tax department in 2016. He generally works with clients in the construction, oil field service, manufacturing and distribution, and automobile dealership industries. He specializes in tax and accounting services for general and subcontractors, large partnerships with complex capital structures, and companies with either foreign parents or subsidiaries.
Jason grew up in San Marcos, Texas, and met his wife Amy there. They now live in Katy with their two sons, Eli and Van, as well as two dogs and two cats. When not at the office, Jason enjoys spending time outside with his family at parks, grilling, and at Top Golf. Jason also enjoys playing guitar and bass; he played bass guitar and was in a variety of rock and American bands during college.
CPA – Texas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants – Houston Chapter
Texas State University – San Marcos
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Computer Information Systems (2003)
- Cum Laude
- Master of Accountancy (2007)