Jeff has more than 15 years of experience in public accounting providing assurance and advisory services for closely-held businesses in the energy, construction, oilfield services, and professional services industries.
Jeff’s experience includes assistance in applying accounting standards in a multitude of situations, including evaluating and complying with new accounting pronouncements. Additionally, Jeff consults with clients on internal control and operational-related matters.
Jeff is passionate about the growth and development of his team and actively works to ensure they are engaged and set up to succeed. He also often speaks at university events and is active in the firm’s recruiting initiatives. Additionally, Jeff leads various internal trainings, as well as speaking and presenting at various industry organizations.
CPA – Texas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- American Subcontractors Association – Houston Chapter
- Houston Producers’ Forum
- National Business Development Association
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants – Houston Chapter
Grand Valley State University (2006)
Bachelor of Business Administration, summa cum laude