“I am dedicated to providing superior service to all of my clients and determined to add value in all that I do.”
Stacy has been with Melton & Melton since 2004 and became a partner in 2017.
Stacy’s work focus is primarily on tax and accounting services for businesses in a variety of industries, including construction, real estate, manufacturing and distribution.
Raised by a strong woman who taught her the value of independence and hard work, Stacy chose to pursue a career in the accounting field because of her love for numbers and the abundance of career opportunities that it offered. Her dedication and determination have led her to achieve success in her work.
Born and raised in southeast Texas, Stacy currently resides in Richmond with her three children. Outside of the office, she likes to spend time with her family and enjoys baking and cake decorating.
CPA – Texas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants – Houston Chapter
Stephen F. Austin State University (2003)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Master of Professional Accountancy
- Magna Cum Laude